Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Interview by RTM Part Deux


I haven't prepare much for this interview because we just move in and so many things we need to buy. We had short notice for the interview so we do what we are best at - we do nothing. LOL! My clothes for the tv interview is the normal clothes that I wore everyday. Nothing extravaganza (some people go OTT just because they will be in tv). Less is always more to me. I just want to be myself. What you see is what I am. Everyday. Err.. Minus the hair. I like my hair to be immaculate during interview.

FYI, the interview was at 2pm and I still go to my office (we are working on Saturday because we are awesome manager like that *__*). So rushing but everything is under control. Asam is being the best partner ever by taking control all the necessary preparations. I love you Asam!

The interview went well despite it's our first day puasa. It took 2 hours and 40 mins for less than 3 mins on air. Phewww.. Not easy. Many people thought that I will have nervous breakdown but let me share you this - I NEVER HAVE THOSE FEELING EVEN DURING MY JOB INTERVIEW! My dad always gave the same advised and I can repeat it with my whole heart (whether for my job interview, school singing competition or public speaking and this apply for my exam week too) well prepared and JUST BE MYSELF. I follow the advice until now. It comes naturally when PR/public speaking/talking involves. I guess I am born to be a PR person.

Marshella is now expanding and we are in the mid of getting our brand to Asia Pacific, Europe and Australia market. Hopefully all our hard work paid off 3 years from now.




No comments: