Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Miri Day 7..



Last night I've been crying non stop from 8pm until 3.30am. Yes, I miss my home but that was not the reason. I cried because of a Malay novel Andai Itu Takdirnya.. Sedih ok... I borrowed this from my staff Puteri since I've got nothing to do (they are worried that I karaoke-ing alone in the hotel room without having the real karaoke system). That is how free I am. Nothing to do after 6pm.

6pm in Miri like 7.30pm in KL. So dark. My office is far from the main building and I have to climb up and down the stairs (not fun at all) + no lights to guide me out from the place. Energy saving? Green? Called what ever you want but honestly if I fell from the stairs, they will deal with my devil side. Basically that is my exercise regime. This property is huge and I find myself walking most of the time with my high heels. No pain no game, brother! You can take the girl out from the city but never the city out of the girl.

No comments: